RIDGID R60002 6.5 Amp Corded 1/4 in. Heavy-Duty VSR Drywall Screwdriver
The RIDGID Heavy-Duty 6.5 Amp VSR Drywall Screwdriver has helical-cut, hardened steel gears for longevity and job site durability. With the variable-speed, reversible switch, you can select your ideal driving speed. Once you’ve established that, you can use the lock-on button for continuous driving.
- Includes a R6000-1 variable-speed reversible drywall screwdriver, P2 and R2 bit tips, magnetic bit holder and operators manual
Adjustable nose piece to set a consistent driving depth
- Ergonomic 2-finger triggers to reduce user fatigue
Belt clip for quick storage and transport
- Hex grip enhanced micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
Auto-stop brushes that automatically shut down at the end of their usable life to protect the tool from damage
- Free registration of the tool with RIDGID
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
There are no reviews yet.