Royal Purple High Performance Motor Oil 0W-20 Premium Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quarts
Royal Purple combines premium synthetic base oils with proprietary additive technologies to exceed protection and performance requirements of new modern engines. These often include smaller displacements, turbo chargers, gasoline direct injection (GDI), and start/stop systems. Modern gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines have achieved levels of power and fuel economy never before possible in passenger car engines. As a result, smaller engines operate at much higher loads across all engine speeds. This has caused increased wear in critical areas of the engine, and created a destructive phenomenon called low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI). The unique, state-of-the-art additive technology in Royal Purple High Performance engine oils is designed specifically to address these issues, and help engines maintain performance and reliability.
- Royal Purple High Performance Motor Oil 0W-20 Premium Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quarts
- 300% BETTER OXIDATION RESISTANCE – Maximum protection from oil breakdown.
- 100% LOW SPEED PRE-IGNITION PROTECTION– Prohibits major damage to cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings, connecting rods and spark plugs, maximizing engine life.
- 14% ENHANCED SLUDGE PROTECTION – Cleaner engines operate more efficiently, lowering operating temperatures
- BETTER WEAR PROTECTION – Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond both GM dexos1* and ILSAC GF-6A specs
- INCREASED FUEL EFFICIENCY – A low coefficient of friction results in optimized fuel efficiency (our 5W-30 meets the fuel economy requirements of a 0W-20 oil; our 0W-20 meets fuel economy requirements of a 0W-16)
- BETTER PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE EXHAUST EMISSIONS EQUIPMENT – Patented anti-wear additive chemistry minimizes the harmful effects exhaust gases pose to the catalyst
- IMPROVED COMPATIBILITY WITH FUELS CONTAINING ETHANOL – Patented additive technology prevents the white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with higher concentration gasoline-ethanol blends
- SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION – No rust observed in standard industry testing
- Royal Purple High Performance engine oils carry the current API and ILSAC engine oil licenses, as well as the GM dexos1* gasoline engine oil approval.
- *dexos1 is a registered trademark of the General Motors LLC. **Comparisons based on dexos1 Gen3, API SP and SN+, and/or ILSAC GF-6A requirements