RYOBI Reciprocating Saw PSBRS01K ONE+ HP 18V Brushless Cordless Compact One-Handed with 1.5 Ah Battery and 18V Charger
RYOBI introduces the RYOBI ONE+ HP 18V Brushless Cordless Compact One-Handed Reciprocating Saw Kit with 1.5 Ah Battery and 18V Charger.
This Recip Saw is our most compact reciprocating saw to date-just 13 in. in length to be exact. Being 31% more compact and 24% lighter weight than the brushed version, this saw is ideal for cutting in tight spaces and completing overhead applications without strain. The brushless motor delivers speeds of up to 3,000 SPM. That’s one powerful tool wrapped up in a lightweight design.
The pivoting shoe provides greater depth control to maximize blade efficiency and to minimize downtime. There is also an easy blade release lever to swap blades out quickly. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform.
Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the RYOBI ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless One-Handed Recip Saw Kit includes a 6 in. wood cutting blade, an 18V ONE+ 1.5 Ah Battery, an 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Charger, and an operator’s manual.
- Brushless Compact One-Handed Reciprocating Saw:
- + Compact 13 in. design and lightweight
+ Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- + Brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 SPMs
- + Easy release blade lever for quick blade changes
+ 5/8 in. stroke length for fast cutting in small spaces
- + On-board LED worklight to illuminate workspace
Battery features fade-free power and on-board LED fuel gauge
- Perfect for any DIY or professional job
Part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools
3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) PSBRS01 ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw, (1) blade, (1) PBP002 ONE+ 18V 1.5 Ah Battery, (1) 18V Lithium-Ion Charger, and operator’s manuals
- Click here for more Ryobi Reciprocating Saw on Our Website
- Review this product on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.