Lansky Deluxe 5-Stone Sharpening System
The Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting, kitchen or workshop knives, and Lansky offers the widest range of accessories available. In production for over 35 years, the Lansky Sharpening System has been the preferred sharpening system for DIY and cutlery enthusiasts worldwide.
Angle constancy is the most critical and the most elusive element of hand sharpening – and the Lansky Controlled-Angle System ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
- Deluxe 5-stone knife sharpening system for kitchen, outdoor, hobby, or garden knives
- Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, fine alumina oxide, and extra-fine ceramic hones
- Replica: Made with heavy duty polymer for a realistic feel. Weighs 8 pounds
- Color-coded stones with finger-grooved safety holders; Specially formulated honing oil
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case
Usage of the system:
- Extra Coarse Black Hone: (70 grit) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra-Fine Ceramic Yellow Hone: (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
- 17° Angle – A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle – A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
- 25° Angle – The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle – An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||8.9 x 6.02 x 2.6 inches||Package Weight||0.53 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.25 x 9.75 x 1.5 inches||Item Weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Lansky||Warranty Description||1 year manufacturer warranty|
|Model Name||Dlx 5 Stone System||Color||Red|
|Number of Items||1||Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners|
|Part Number||LKCLX||Model Year||2013|
|Included Components||Deluxe System||Sport Type||Hunting|