Stella and Chewy’s Yummy Lickin’ Salmon and Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food – 18oz bag
- Made with wild-caught salmon and ground bone, along with farm-raised chicken raised without antibiotics or hormones, including organs and ground bone.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried nuggets; serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Formulated to mimic a feline’s natural diet; never contains grains, glutens, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the cat with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
|Made In||United States|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural, Premium|
Stella & Chewy’s products must always remain raw when feeding. Please do not cook, heat, or microwave the products. If rehydrating, use cool or warm (never hot) water.
Salmon With Ground Bone, Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Fenugreek Seed, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Dandelion, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
4,440 kcal/kg.; 188 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||45.0% min|
|Crude Fat||15.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||5.0% max|
For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of cool or warm water. Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve. Food can be fed dry, but always make sure your cat has ample fresh water at mealtime. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight:
|Cat’s Weight||Number of Cups per Day|
|12 lbs||1 1/4|
|14 lbs||1 1/2|
*Standard 8 ounce measuring cup
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an active adult. For pregnant & nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Introduce by slowly mixing with your pet’s current diet, over the course of 7 – 10 days. Timeframes can be adjust as needed.
- Days 1 – 3 : 25% Stella & Chewy’s + 75% previous diet
- Days 4 – 6: 50% Stella & Chewy’s + 50% previous diet
- Days 7 – 9: 75% Stella & Chewy’s + 25% previous diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy’s