The Pioneer Woman 4 Quart Ice Cream Maker, Sweet Rose
Whip up a sweet treat in no time with The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose 4 Quart Ice Cream Maker. This ice cream maker is as useful as it is gorgeous. Perfect for your country kitchen, whip up a batch of The Pioneer Woman’s Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, or use a mix- no matter what flavor you make, it’s sure to be delicious! Treat your family to homemade ice cream with The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose 4 Quart Ice Cream Maker. Meet Ree: Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
- Real wood exterior accented with Ree’s Sweet Rose pattern
- Makes ice cream in 30 minute or less using electric motor-driven paddle
- Heavy-duty freezing canister includes churn paddle and convenient see-through lid
- Easy to clean interior plastic liner
- Locking motor mount keeps freezing canister in place when churning
- Flavored ice cream mixes and rock salt sold separately; two 2-quart mix packets needed for full batch