Toro 51820T 120 MPH 605 CFM 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower – Battery and Charger Not Included
The Toro 60-Volt Max Brushless Leaf Blower is an aerodynamic beast, thanks to PowerJet technology. Larger air vents maximize air intake, while the perfectly optimized jet fan design provides peak efficiency, resulting in supercharged airflow and up to 30% more power. Go from zero to 120 MPH in 1.3-seconds flat with over 605 CFM of awesome air volume that makes small work of huge leaf piles. Achieve ultimate comfort and control with variable speed trigger, cruise control, and turbo boost button. 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart onboard intel that optimizes performance, giving you more power, more runtime, and longer life from your tool. As part of the Toro 60-Volt Flex-Force Power System, it’s got power like no other that commands a full line of tools. Go from tool to tool to tool, done and done and done.
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document
- Turbo speed of 120 MPH with 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air volume
- 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart onboard intel that optimizes performance, giving you more power, more runtime, and longer life from your tool
- Variable speed trigger, cruise control, and turbo boost button for the ultimate in control and ease
- Part of the Toro 60-Volt Flex-Force Power System
- Longer, ergonomic handle gives you more space to grab and maneuver and is more well-balanced and comfortable
- All kinds of runtime: 90-minutes on low, 25-minutes on high, 7-minutes at full on Turbo
- PTIA tool innovation awards finalist
- 3-year full tool warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Battery manufacturer rating is equal to 60-Volt maximum and 54-Volt typical usage, actual voltage varies with load
- Toro 60V Flex Force Cordless Outdoor Power System, with over 50 Tools to dominate your yard care needs.
Click here for more Cordless Leaf Blowers on Our Website
See review off product on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.