Utz Sourdough Specials Pretzels, Original, 63 oz. Barrel, Classic Pretzel Knot with Rich Sourdough Flavor, Resealable Container, Tasty Party Snack with Zero Cholesterol
The Utz story began in Hanover, Pennsylvania, in a small-town kitchen. It was 1921. Bill and Salie Utz thought potato chips could be better. They believed potato chips should be made from clean, simple ingredients that should be minimally processed to bring out the natural flavor of farm-fresh potatoes. Over the next 100 years and more, we’ve added pretzels, cheese, popcorn, pork rinds and other delicious snack foods. Headquartered in Hanover, Pennsylvania and with fifteen manufacturing facilities conveniently located across the United States, the Utz Team works hard each day to honor Bill and Salie Utz’s legacy by bringing family crafted flavor in our world-class snacks. As a result, our snacks are crunchier, lighter, and fresher earning Utz smiles on the faces of generation after generation.
- SAVORY AND CRUNCHY: If the rich sourdough flavor or lighter crunch of Utz Special Pretzels is your favorite, then you need them by the barrel. With just the right amount of salt, these pretzels are perfectly baked for a delicious, crunchy snack.
- GREAT FOR DIPPING: Sourdough pretzels, seasoned with salt, are perfect on their own or paired with your favorite dip. Try them with chocolate, cheese, or honey mustard at your next party—the versatility is endless!
- RESEALABLE CONTAINER – The Utz Specials Pretzels comes in a conveniently resealable plastic 63 oz. barrel so you can buy in bulk and snack as you please. Just snap the cap back on tightly to maintain freshness.
- ZERO CHOLESTEROL: Enjoy this delicious snack without any of the guilt! These Utz Specials Pretzels have zero cholesterol and are Certified Kosher.
- WE ARE UTZ – Since 1921, Utz has been making and selling quality pretzels and other delicious snacks in Hanover, PA, the snack capital of the world! The Utz Team works hard each day by bringing family crafted flavor in our world-class snacks. As a result, our snacks are crunchier, lighter, and fresher earning Utz smiles on the faces of generation after generation.
Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, and/or Palm Oil), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yeast, Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Baking Soda.