VOLT 6-piece Area Light Landscape Lighting Kit
VOLT Lighting designs and manufactures professional-grade landscape lighting fixtures, transformers, LED bulbs and accessories that are built to the highest standards of construction and performance, are field tested for durability and ease of installation, and meet rigorous standards of electrical safety and electromagnetic emissions tests. Our in-house engineers and lighting experts create innovative outdoor lighting products that use the latest technologies and state-of-the-art components.
- Solid Cast-Brass Fixtures designed in the U.S.A. to the highest standard
- Streamlined installation and step-by-step instructions for guiding first-time installers
- Utilizes low-voltage electricity which is safe for non-electricians to work with
- Ultra-efficient LED bulbs which are able to illuminate your home for over 40,000 hours for just pennies per day
- Produce a warm-white light that matches traditional style light bulbs
- 6x VOLT® Brass Path & Area Lights with Attached Stakes and 25′ of Lead Wire
- 6x VOLT® LED GU4 BiPin Bulbs (2700K/300 Lumens/20W Halogen Equivalent)
- 1x VOLT® 100-Watt Easy Mount Transformer (Capable of supporting additional fixtures)
- 2x VOLT® Weather Proof Low-Voltage Hub
- 1x 100′ Low-Voltage Wire Spool (14AWG)
- 1x VOLT® Wire Strippers
- 1x VOLT® Step-by-step Installation Guide
- 1x VOLT® Lifetime Warranty (Covers all included items, excluding the transformer)
- 1x VOLT® 3-Year Transformer Warranty
Benefits of Landscape Lighting
1. Security – a well-lit home is a deterrent to intruders.
2. Safety – keep your outdoor spaces safe by illuminating pathways and entryways to reduce trip hazards and increase overall visibility.
3. Create a Masterpiece – accent the beauty of your home. This is your home – find the things you love and reveal them with light. Be creative. Experiment, have fun and revel in the results.
4. Lifestyle & Utility – extend your living space so your nighttime activities can move outdoors.
5. Be Green – bring mother nature to light. Illuminate trees, gardens, and water features to enjoy the natural splendor.
Our Most Popular Path Light
The Max Spread is constructed of solid brass. There’s no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel – just the natural patina beauty of brass that doesn’t corrode and is built to last a lifetime.
About Path Lights
Path lights enhance safety by reducing trips and falls along walkways at night, strengthen your home security by illuminating the areas leading to your entryways, and of course add beauty.
Installation Tip: Max Spread path lights project a 16-foot diameter region of illumination; this wide spread means you’ll need fewer fixtures, which saves you money. For continuous illumination along a path, space the fixtures about 16 feet apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 feet apart, depending upon your terrain and preference.