Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Pork, Beef and Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25 lbs.
Give your dog perfectly balanced nutrition from the farm with Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Dog Food Pork, Beef and Lamb Recipe, Dry Dog Food. This grain free dry dog food has high-quality protein as the first ingredient and heart shaped kibble for a little love in every bowl. Add in field grown vegetables for a natural dog food with fiber, vitamins and minerals. This real meat dog food recipe is a healthy dog food packed with protein for strong muscles. The Wholesome Harvest Blend in this dog food dry recipe delivers omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Developed with veterinarian and nutrition experts, Whole Earth Farms puts in only the good and leaves out the rest, crafting a chicken free dog food without corn, wheat, or soy. This dog food grain free recipe contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, fillers or poultry by-product meals. Whole Earth Farms dog food is cooked in the USA with the Earth’s best ingredients.
- Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Dog Food, Pork, Beef and Lamb Recipe, Dry Dog Food
- The first ingredient in this natural dog food Whole Earth Farms recipe is high-quality protein, made with a blend of pork, beef and lamb and contains no corn, soy or wheat ingredients
- This pork, beef and lamb dog food Whole Earth Farms recipe is crafted with a Wholesome Harvest Blend that provides omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Developed with veterinarian and nutrition experts, this natural dry food for dogs contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Serve your dog dry food with field grown vegetables that add fiber for healthy digestion as well as vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet with this grain free dry dog food
Pork Meal, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Canola Meal, Pork Fat, Pork, Beef, Lamb, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Apples, Carrots, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product. 2C85524.
Crude Protein (min) 24%, Crude Fat (min) 14%, Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 11%, Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.12%, Omega-3 fatty acid (min) 0.2%, Omega-6 fatty acid (min) 2.0%, Glucosamine (min) 300 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 300 mg/kg.
How much food your dog eats each day is dependent upon size, level of activity and environment. When feeding in measured amounts, feed according to the weight of your dog. Use this table as a GENERAL GUIDE to determine how much Whole Earth Farms to feed your dog. For dogs over 100 lbs.: add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs. Sizes & Amounts -> 3 lbs-> 1/2 cup, 6 lbs-> 3/4 cup, 10 lbs-> 1 cup, 15 lbs-> 1 2/3 cups, 20 lbs-> 2 cups, 30 lbs-> 2 2/3 cups, 40 lbs-> 3 cups, 50 lbs-> 3 1/2 cups, 60 lbs-> 3 3/4 cups, 70 lbs-> 4 1/4 cups, 80 lbs-> 4 1/2 cups, 90 lbs-> 4 3/4 cups, 100 lbs-> 5 1/4 cups.