WonderPlay BMX 12 In. Kid’s Bike for 2-4 Years Old, Bicycle for Girls with Front Basket, EVA Tires with Training Wheels, Pink
Easy To Assemble: 80 percent of the bike has been assembled, you just need to put the rest of the 20 percent parts together. Generally, it will take 30 minutes to finish the whole installment. Durable And Safe: Includes 2 training wheels, Eva tires, cushioned padded seat, hi-tensile steel frame, and fork. Also comes with two durable pedals.
- Colors And Decals: Designed with bright colors and decals will have your little one riding in style.
- Beginner-friendly: Easy to handle, included training wheels make it easier and safer to ride and learn.
- This 12″ bike is ideal for kids aged from 2-to 4 years old.