Zoombros Inflatable Towable Tubes for Boating, 2 Persons
Be a winner on the water this summer, Grab a friend and hit the water with the lively and stable Zoombros Towable Tube. This cockpit-style towable features a boat hull-shaped bottom that delivers unparalleled stability while riding. Inflatable backrests lend extra support while providing all-day comfort. The Zoombros tube is a great entry-level boat tube and is perfect for young children who need a more secure ride. Constructed with durable heavy-duty bladders that are completely encased in durable double-stitched nylon. This tube also features striped nylon wrap handles with knuckle guards.
- Safest Towable Tube Around: Zoombros innovative secure cockpit seating with ergonomic backrest design increases safety and stability. You shouldn’t have to worry about being launched off. It’s safe for kids as well as adults that want a secure and comfortable riding.
- Extra Sturdy Construction: This family-fun tube features four non-slip foam handles and fully covered in 840 denier strong nylon around a heavy-duty PVC bladder. The double stitched full nylon cover can handle serious wear and tear. The bottom drainage can prevent boat tube submerging and dragging slowly.
- Ultra-Fast Towing System: Heavy-duty front tow connector only takes 30 seconds to connect to the tow rope. Features speed safety valve for fast and easy inflation and deflation, gets your towable tube ready in no time! This water tube is compatible with unique pumps on the market.
- Fun For Anyone Anywhere: 69 inch inflated big towable is larger than others and the side by side seats provide enough room for 1-2 riders up to 340 lbs. This ultra fun towable tube is perfect for water sports across the sea, lake, river and pool.
- What’s Included: Zoombros provides 2 years warranty after registration and lifetime customer service for any problem or demand. Package include: 1x Inflatable Towable Tube for Boating; 1x Specific User Manual.
- Towing Tips: Use a tow rope of at least 1500 lbs. average tensile strength for pulling a single person, 2375 lbs. average tensile strength for pulling two people, 3350 lbs. The tow rope should be at least 50 feet in length but not exceed 65 feet.
We purchased this Tube late Tuesday and it arrived Thursday! We took it out for the 1st time this weekend behind our pontoon boat and it pulled amazing! I would highly suggest it!