Seresto Large Dog Vet-Recommended Flea and Tick Treatment and Prevention Collar for Dogs Over 18 lbs. – 8 Months
How to apply the Seresto collar on your dog: 1. Remove the collar from its packaging. 2. Unroll the collar and remove the small plastic connectors from inside the collar, ensuring that no remnants remain. 3. Insert the end of the collar through the buckle and loops. 4. Adjust the collar around your dog’s neck until it fits comfortably on them. 5. Two fingers should fit beneath the collar and neck to ensure it’s not too tight. Any excess length of the collar beyond an inch past the loops should be cut off, unless it is on a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the puppy grows. 6. Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially on growing puppies. 7. Seresto comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your dog visible at night. The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.
- Vet-recommended, premium flea & tick protection for dogs & puppies without the price tag
- Long-lasting flea collar kills & repels fleas for 8 continuous months
- Seresto is the #1 selling non-prescription flea & tick brand, stocked by 8,000 vet clinics (Elanco Animal Health, data on file)
- Starts working within 24 hours to kill & repel fleas by contact so pests don’t have to bite your dog to die
- Hassle-free, non-greasy, easy-to-use flea & tick protection