Rock Tumbler Grit Kit and Ceramic Tumbling Filler Media | Polly Plastics (4.5 Pounds Total Weight)
This combination-package includes 1.5 pounds of Polly Plastics ceramic cylinders for protecting and cushioning fragile stones while tumbling. These small, angle-cut cylinders help fill gaps between rocks so your load tumbles with a smoother action. This improves the grinding and polishing in the rotating barrel and helps prevent your stones from being bruised. Plus, because the ceramic can be washed clean and used over and over, it’s the optimal rock tumbling filler.
- COMPLETE KIT – 4 Step grit pack and ceramic filler for use in 15 lb. tumbler or five 3 lb. tumbles.
- CONTAINS – 1 lb. 60/90 Coarse Silicon Carbide Grit, 1 lb. 180/220 Medium Silicon Carbide, Grit, ½ lb. 500 Fine Silicon Carbide, ½ lb 1200 Aluminum Oxide Polish and 1.5 lbs. non-abrasive ceramic filler
- cylinders. No need to keep ceramic separate for each stage – rinse and use the same batch through all the tumbling stages.
- GRIT SOLD BY WEIGHT NEEDED FOR EACH STEP – Steps 1 & 2 are 1 lb. each and Steps 3 & 4 are ½ lb. each but all are sold in the same size jars for packaging consistency. The different weights, along with different densities, will mean that jars will not have equal amounts of fullness.
- PREMIUM POLISHING MATERIALS, COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BRAND TUMBLERS – Proven to produce a beautiful polish. Made in the USA.
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY – Complete easy-to-follow instructions included. 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
There are no reviews yet.