Husky DPFBC940 Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler
The Husky DPFBC940 Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler combines a flooring nailer and stapler with a brad nailer and narrow crown stapler. This exceptionally versatile air powered combo tool is designed to install 3/8 in. to 5/8 in. engineered or solid hardwood flooring with the pre-assembled 45-Degree flooring attachment. Switch out the nose piece fast and easy, and convert this multi-purpose tool into a brad nailer and stapler, allowing you to lay your flooring in hard to reach areas against a wall or in tight corners. You can also then put in base boards, crown moulding, chair rails and other decorative trim. This 4-in-1 nail gun and stapler is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18 gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1-5/8 in. A one piece drive blade of hardened steel combined with an anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine result in a durable and lightweight tool. The ergonomically engineered body and comfort grip handle make this tool easy to use for long shifts. Featuring a quick jam release, tool-free depth adjust, reload indicator, and an easily adjustable flooring foot plate, this combo tool will increase productivity and reduce unnecessary downtime at the home or job site. The Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler will save DIYers and construction contractors time and money, and is covered by Husky’s 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Designed for the installation of 3/8 in. to 5/8 in. solid or engineered flooring with the 45° flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the regular nose cover
- Compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine extends the life of the tool
- 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel for durability
- Quick jam release for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Reload indicator so you can see when fasteners run low
- Ergonomically engineered body results in a rugged, comfortable, and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360° adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and work surface