Abu Garcia Revo X Low Profile Baitcast Fishing Reel (1430436)
Revo trusted reliability and performance welcome the X to the lineup of the fourth generation of Revo Low Profiles. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability, and performance, the Revo X starts with an X2-Craftic alloy frame for a lightweight, rigid, and corrosion-resistant frame. Consistent brake pressure is delivered by the MagTrax brake system while the Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system provides super smooth reliable drag performance.
Abu Garcia is the preferred brand of rods and reels for anglers who Fish To Win. Whether you are fishing a local tournament, trying to set your PB or simply outfish your buddy, count on Abu Garcia. Trusted by two time and back to back Bassmaster Classic Champions Hank Cherry, multiple MLF winner Jordan Lee, as well as collegiate and high school champions, Abu Garcia is the brand that will keep you in the winner’s circle.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Abu Garcia Revo X Baitcast Reel is made from an X2-Craftic alloy frame, providing exceptional corrosion resistance and rigidity for excellent gear alignment. The spool is machined aluminum, keeping this Baitcast reel strong and lightweight at 7.9 oz.
- RECOVERY RATE: Recover 27” | 69cm of line for every turn of the crank. Gear ratio of 6.6:1. Made with a D2 Gear Design and Duragear brass gear for a more efficient system and extended durability.
- BRAKE SYSTEM: The MagTrax brake system gives you consistent brake pressure throughout your cast.
- DRAG SPECS: Carbon Fiber Star Drag, Max: 18lb | 8.1kg. The Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.
- LINE CAPACITY: Mono Capacity yd/lb: 175/10 145/12 100/15. Braid Capacity 190/20 140/30 100/50.
- LEFT HANDLE POSITION: The ergonomically designed compact bent handle and star give you all-day comfort.
- 8 TOTAL BEARINGS: 7 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 DuraClutch instant anti-reverse bearing provides smooth casting and engagement.
- LUBE PORT allows you to easily lubricate your fishing reel, keeping it functioning at its best.