Airhead Big EZ Ski Trainer Inflatable Tube
Teaching new waterskiers doesn’t have to be stressful. Big EZ Ski is an inflatable/ski hybrid that takes the tears out of teaching new riders and makes the entire experience safe and exciting for everyone. Instead of fighting with diving skis and unruly ropes, riders board the Big EZ Ski directly from the back of the boat—no swimming necessary. These beginner water skis help learners get up on their skis in a flash. Then, can spend more time feeling out the speed and sensation of being pulled behind the boat. Integrated Wooden Water Ski Trainers and Ski Bindings also get young ones used to the feel of proper foot placement. After spending a little time with the Big EZ Ski, kids and teens will learn basic skiing fundamentals including proper stance, handle position, balance and weight transfer for turning.
- Integrated Wooden Water Ski Trainers and Ski Bindings
- This revolutionary inflatable water ski hybrid is engineered for stability while towing and teaching riders how to ski
- Trainer teaches basic proper stance, handle position, balance and weight transfer during turning
- Integrated inflatable seat allows the user to get comfortable until they are ready to stand
- Releasable tow rope for safety