All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Frittata Pan
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases. With this interlocking set of nonstick pans, it’s simple to flip frittatas right on the stovetop, bypassing the need to use a plate. Separate them to sauté meats, potatoes or vegetables before making your frittata, and enjoy them as everyday frying pans.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release and durability.
- Nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
USE AND CARE:
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.