American Gourmet by Char-Broil 840 sq in Charcoal Barrel Outdoor Grill
Charcoal grillers will love the American Gourmet by Char-Broil charcoal barrel grill. With 568 square inches of primary cooking space, you can grill for an army. It features adjustable fire grates and dampers, as well as a removable ash pan. The grates are cast iron, which are great for searing. It also features a 272 square inch swing-a-way warming rack, temperature gauge and a handy side shelf. Move the grill easily with rolling casters.
- 568sq. in of grilling space with a 272 sq. in warming rack
- Adjustable charcoal Grate – Control the heat level at the cooking grate by placing your charcoal pan in one of several preset positions.
- Damper – Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers. To burn hotter keep the damper open to lower the temperature partially close it.
- Swing-A-Way Warming Rack – This warming rack swings back when you open the grill lid, so you can easily reach the food on your cooking grates.
- Charcoal grate/Ash Pan – The charcoal grate doubles as an ash pan and can be removed and emptied for easy clean up.
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you’re cooking.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge – Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.