Heavy Duty Snow Blower Skid Shoes Fits 3 in. and 1 in. Slot Spacing (Set of 2)
This extreme duty replacement set of 2 snow blower shoes is designed to lift snow blowers up over sidewalk cracks up to almost 2 in. Bottom runners are 12 in. long, and are CNC cut from 1/4 in. thick steel plate more than twice as thick as many stock skids. You may have bent your stock ones, but you are not going to bend these skids. By design, the leading edge of our skid is moved forward, to protect and gently lift snow blowers up over bumps. The angle of the leading edge is less than half that of most stock skids. For every bump the skid encounters, it has more than twice the distance to lift the snow blower up, compared to a stock skid shoe. Made with American Steel. Gravel is brutal on snow blowers. Stock skids dig into gravel, leave ruts, and bend when they encounter frozen rocks. Armors kids provide a ski-like glide over uneven terrain, exactly what is needed for gravel driveways. Details: This skid size has 6 slots. Slots are designed to have a slightly loose fit on a 3/8 bolt. Washers required (not included). Note that due to size of skid there may be clearance issues with other bolts or protrusions on the snow blower. Either use the old skid as a spacer, or spacer kit SPC0300 to space skid further outward if needed. Patented. Set of 2 matching skids.
- Designed for cracked, uneven sidewalks and gravel driveways
- Lifts snow blower up over cracks and bumps
- Protects snow blower from damage
- Made from 1/4 in. plate steel
- New dual tip design: narrow-tip on one end , and wide-tip on the other end
- NEW narrow-tip design penetrates snow and ice and lets you get down to the pavement
- Original wide-tip design gives maximum float over gravel and grass
- Color: black
- Set of 2 matching skids
- Protects front of snowblower from damage due to cracks and bumps
Manuals and Support
It’s not a coincidence that I praise this shop though. What is it that is both of good quality and at a very cheap price.