Arrow ET200BN Heavy Duty Electric Brad Nailer, Professional Nail Gun for Trim, Picture Frames, Crafts, Fencing, Uses Brad Nails in 5/8-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch, and 1-1/4-Inch
The Arrow ET200BN Brad Nailer does it all. The tool’s adjustable depth control knob allows the operator to set the correct amount of power for every job – matching the size of the brad nail and the materials being nailed together. Ideal for wood trim and lattice work, the ET200BN features a soft comfort grip, oversized trigger, contact safety, six foot power cord, and convenient quick release magazine.
- READY FOR ACTION: This electric brad nailer is a must-have for any projects that require brad nails, like trim, molding, framing, fencing, wood crafts, and more; It belongs in the toolbox of any builder or serious DIY-er
- TIPS FOR USE: For best performance, use two hands for better support & penetration; Prevent kick back by placing one hand on top of the nailer while the other hand presses the trigger; The soft comfort grip increases the ease of use for this nail gun
- PRO TIP FOR NAILS: The ET200BN works best with genuine Arrow brad nails: BN1810 5/8″, BN1812 3/4″, BN1816 1″, and BN1820 1-1/4″; For hard woods, such as oak & plywood, consider purchasing 5/8-inch or 3/4-inch which are best for penetrating this material
- GET THE POWER YOU NEED: Adjustable depth-control knob allows the operator to set the correct amount of power for every job, matching the size of the brad nail to the materials being fastened; Quick-release magazine makes reloading simple and efficient
- BUILT TO LAST: Includes carrying case for storage & portability; 6-foot power cord makes this easy to use in any workshop; If using with an extension cord, use a length less than 15-feet for maximum power; Contact safety prevents accidental misfires