Blackstone Adventure Ready 22″ Griddle with Stand and Adapter Hose
The Blackstone Adventure Ready 22″ Propane Griddle with Hood, Legs, and Bulk Adapter Hose is the ideal package. Combine the already great tabletop griddle with a folding stand and this griddle will cook anywhere, any time of the year! A hood with a non-slip grip protects your griddle surface and traps 24,000 total BTUs of heat when grilling, no matter the location. With an included adapter hose, you can connect a 20-pound propane tank to your griddle, perfect for long hunts, fishing expeditions, or family camping trips. With 361 square inches of cooking space, this unit will cook burgers, hot dogs, steaks, eggs, pancakes, and much more. Dual H-syle burners evenly distribute heat across the griddle surface in two separate cooking zones, giving you ultimate control. This ultimate combination of Blackstone is sure to bring good food and memories to everyone!
- 43.73″ L x 23.59″ W x 40.”08 H; 64.5 lbs
- This 22″ griddle is quick and easy to clean, taking the hassle out of outdoor cooking
- 361 square inch cooking surface
- Dual ‘H’ burners produce a total of 24,000 BTUs for fast and even cooking
- Unique rear grease management system for easy cleaning while cooking
- Portable and easy to set up and take down
- Includes a bulk adapter hose, so you can use a quick 1-lb tank or a 20-lb tank easily
- Includes a folding griddle stand
- Includes hood with orange non-slip grip handle
- This Blackstone griddle is ideal for camping trips, cookouts and more
Love this griddle. Was originally looking at the 17″ but thought that would be a little small. Plus the added stand and lid are a great bonus. They are pretty expensive if bought separate. Unpacked, assembled, seasoned griddle, and was cooking fajitas in little over a hour. Griddle does get very hot, so great for searing meat. Clean up is relatively simple. Breaks down and fits in my RV storage compartment perfectly.