Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector
This Tracker IV Metal Detector from Bounty Hunter features analog switches and dials for simple control when hunting for objects buried in the ground. Three different operation modes can be activated with the flick of a switch, and sensitivity and discrimination knobs can be used to filter out certain metals.
- Analog Meter A classic analog meter indicates signal strength and is surrounded by manual toggle switches and dials for simple control.
- Notch Setting Reject interfering signals from some metals by setting the discrimination and notch settings to your desired metal.
- Three-Tone Audio Discrimination Easily identifies ferrous objects with the assistance of distinct tones for different metals. A low tone indicates gold and nickel, a broken tone indicates pull tabs and a high tone signifies copper, silver and brass.
- Waterproof Search Coil Detect objects in water by submerging the weather-sealed 8″ / 20.3cm search coil.
- Headphone Jack Connect headphones to the detector’s 1/4″ headphone jack to improve battery life and better hear discovery tones.
- Can Detect Coins up to 7″ Deep
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- 8″ Concentric Waterproof Coil
- 3 Search Modes
- Runs on Two 9V Alkaline Batteries
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Two-Tone Identification
- 1/4″ Headphone Jack
There are no reviews yet.