PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray
Keep your cat’s business out of sight with the PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray. This tray provides a reusable alternative to disposable ScoopFree Complete trays and is compatible with all ScoopFree Complete Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes (each sold separately). This tray comes with a pre-portioned bag of PetSafe Premium Crystal Litter that minimizes odors to help your home smell fresh and clean. The durable, leak-proof plastic tray was built with easy cleanup in mind—rounded edges reduce the mess and residue that can get trapped in corners during cleaning sessions. There’s even an antimicrobial agent built into the plastic to help reduce unwanted smells and promote good pet hygiene!
- Provides a reusable alternative to the ScoopFree Complete Disposable Crystal Litter Tray (sold separately).
- Each tray comes with one bag of pre-portioned, premium PetSafe crystal litter.
- The durable plastic contains an antimicrobial additive to help prevent bacterial growth, while rounded corners and edges make cleaning even easier.
- Stainless-steel magnets on the waste shield won’t rust and help secure the shield to the ScoopFree waste trap to lock odors in.
- Great for use with all PetSafe ScoopFree Complete Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes (sold separately).
|Dimensions||21.75 x 14.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Litter Box Type||Pan|
|Material||Silicone, Cardboard / Paper, Plastic|
- Lift up the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box and slide the Reusable Litter Tray underneath. Make sure the built-in dam on the tray is lined up with the litter box waste trap.
- Line up the magnets on the waste shield with the magnets on the ScoopFree waste trap (waste trap is purple in the picture).
- Attach the waste shield to the waste trap so that the shield is all the way to the front of the trap. The shield should work as an extension to the waste trap, keeping waste out of sight and odors trapped inside.
- Pour the entire bag of ScoopFree crystal litter into the tray and level it out. Change the litter and clean the tray as needed.
Crystal Litter Maintenance:
Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan.
If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals.
PetSafe enzymatic cleaners can be used to easily remove any urine or waste buildup on the plastic. You can also soak the tray in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water for several hours (or overnight, if necessary) then clean with a cloth or sponge.
More Time To Spend With Your Cat
Let the litter box do the work!
The PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box provides weeks of fresh, clean litter whenever your cat needs it. Less time spent maintaining your cat’s litter box means you can enjoy more quality moments with your cat and live happy together!
Easy to use.
Setup in a minute.
Slide the tray under the litter box and the magnets into the litter trap. Then pour the pre-portioned litter packet into the litter tray for weeks of odor and moisture control.
Cleans for weeks.
Plug in the box and it’s ready to go. The cleaning cycle begins 20 minutes after the sensor detects when your cat leaves the litter box.
Easy to clean tray.
When you’re ready for new litter, throw out the old litter and clean out the tray before pouring in more.