Chef Master 90027 Portable Butane Stove, Portable Gas Stove
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL KITCHEN USE – The Chef Master 90027 countertop burner is ideal for use in restaurant kitchens. Designed to be used indoors, this grill has state of the art wind guards which reduce BTU/HR loss from breeze or A/C. 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- PIEZO IGNITION – This butane countertop stove includes a piezo electronic ignition system, which means no more fumbling with matches! Fits up to a 10 inch pan
- EXTRA SAFE – This butane stove features an in-line regulator which shuts off as soon as it senses the stove overheating. Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 ounces butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER – Adjust the burner output to cater to your exact cooking needs! Easily boil to simmer heat range. Stable design allows for easy stirring
- ETL CERTIFIED – The Chef Master 90027 is ETL certified which means that this butane stove has been tested and verified as safe to use by Intertek. Carry case included
Easy to Adjust Heat Dial
Every Chef Master Butane Burner comes equip with a easy to use and adjust heat dial. Simply turn the dial to the level of heat that you want the stove to cook at.
Wind Guard Reduces Loss of BTU/HR from Breeze or A/C
Chef Master Portable Butane Stoves for Camping are designed with a special Wind Guard which reduces the loss of BTU/HR from breeze or A/C. This helps to ensure that the flame does not go out and keeps your food cooking!
In Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut Off
A Chef Master Butane Stove is equipped with an In-Line Regulator. When the pressure of the burner gets to high, flash backs can occur, this is solved by designing the stoves with a pressure-sensing shut off valve to cut off the pressure before flashbacks and injuries occur.
Easy to Dismantle for Cleaning
The Chef Master Portable Camping Stove is super easy to clean. Simply remove the plate from the top of the burner and then you can clean it! Leaving bits of old food and other gunk in your burner can be very dangerous so it is advised to clean the stove after every use.
There are no reviews yet.