CRAFTSMAN CMCK197D1 V20 2-Piece 20-volt Max Cordless Power Equipment Combo Kit
CRAFTSMAN® V20 WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer and V20 Axial Blower Combo Kit has the tools to tackle tough yardwork.
The V20 String Trimmer features a telescoping pole for comfort and automatic line advance so there is no bumping required.
Clear away leaves and debris with up to 340 CFM and 90 MPH for easy clean up using the V20 Axial Blower.
This combo kit comes with a 2.0 Ah V20 battery, allowing you to take on various outdoor tasks. CRAFTSMAN CMCK197D1
The V20 battery platform is compatible with CRAFTSMAN V20 Outdoor Equipment and Power Tools. CRAFTSMAN CMCK197D1
You’ll find the complete line of outdoor tools and equipment essentials for a job to make you proud.
Includes (1) CMCST900 V20 String Trimmer, (1) CMCBL700 V20 Axial Blower, (1) CMCB202 V20 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion Battery, (1) V20 Charger
- CMCST900: EFFICIENCY: 13-in cutting swath allows for added efficiency
- CMCBL700: POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Powerful blower performance with up to 340 CFM and 90 MPH
- CMCST900: EASY TO USE: Ergonomic telescoping pole feature makes turning to edge a breeze
- CMCST900: AUTOMATIC LINE ADVANCE: Feeds 0.065-in line automatically with no bumping required
- CMCBL700: MORE RUNTIME OR POWER: Dual-speed control for more power or longer runtime
- Common applications include string trimming, edging, blowing leaves and debris from grass and hard surfaces
- V20 20-Volt MAX battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; nominal voltage is 18
- CRAFTSMAN 3-year Limited Warranty
- Click here for more related product on Our Website
- See review off this product on Youtube
My entire family has made the jump to all Craftsman V20 products. Love them. Between 3 families we have every piece they offer at this point. Ive had no battery problems so far but to be fair I have 8 batteries. Blowers are notorious for going through a battery and Im sure this one is no different. We used it for a sec on the back porch when it came in and noticed it blew really strong. Almost as strong as my 40V one.