Cuisinart Triple Rivet Cutlery Block, Set of 15
Cuisinart – legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen – has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These high-performance knives are as durable as they are efficient, thanks to stainless-steel rivets that secure the blades to the handles. Constructed for perfect stability and control, the ergonomic handles are designed with safety bolsters to protect fingers from the razor-sharp blades. This special set includes a hand-picked selection of go-to knives, along with all-purpose shears, a honing steel and a hardwood storage block.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of advanced 3CR13 stainless steel for top efficiency and durability.
- Precision-ground blades taper to create an extremely sharp, fine cutting edge.
- Full tangs and extra-wide forged bolsters ensure maximum safety, stability and control.
- Triple-riveted handles are ergonomically designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- 14-slot hardwood storage block has nonslip feet to keep it anchored on your countertop.
15-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
- 2 3/4″ bird’s beak paring knife
- 3 1/2″ paring knife
- 5 1/2″ utility knife
- 7″ santoku knife
- 8″ chef’s knife
- 8″ slicing knife
- 4 1/2″ steak knives (6)
- 8″ sharpening steel
- Stainless-steel shears
- Wooden storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
USE AND CARE
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Cuisinart knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.