Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Stove, 1800W Double Burners, Infrared Cooktop, Compatible w/All Cookware, Upgraded Version
- [ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] Cusimax Electric Stove can be used with any type of cookware in your home, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool.
- [MULTIPURPOSE] Cusimax Electric Cooktop heats efficiently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Different from traditional heating coil , our heating tube technology is more stable and anti-rust.It has improved heat efficiency by 20%, which means a longer service life and shorter cooking time.
- [MINI SIZE & PORTABLE] Cusimax hot plate used timeless stainless steel and crystallite glass design, compact and flat makes it perfect for dorms, studios, RV/caravans, work, camping, everyday use or as an extra cooking appliance in the busy kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [POWERFUL & SAFE] The infrared ceramic cooktop powered by 1800W, it heats up food faster than conventional cooking ranges. Our products have passzd ETL Certification making it durable and safe to use. Modern brushed stainless steel housing. Non-slip feet for stable cooking.
- [AFTER-SALES SERVICE] Customer Satisfaction is our goal. Cusimax offer an excellent fan-favorite 18-month promise and friendly customer service, our customer service will be online all the time to help you. All cusimax products are protected by US Product Liability Insurance.
Cusimax Double Ceramic Infrared Burner Features
– 120V, 900W+900W
– Thermal fuse for overheating protection
– Adjustable thermostatic control with stylish knob
– Easy to use and clean, wipe with damp cloth
– Durable and reliable stainless steel housing
– High quality glass plates – work with all types of cookware
Easy to Clean
Easy cleaning stainless steel housing.
You just give it a wipe down with a rag or a mild liquid soap solution.
*Never use harsh abrasives or caustic cleansers.
There are no reviews yet.