Decathlon Rock Rider ST100, 24″ Kids Mountain Bike, 4’5″ to 4’11”, White
Our team of Engineers has designed and developed the Rock rider ST100 24″. Due to its 24″ tires, it is perfect for children’s first Mountain Bike looking to ride trails or uneven pavement. It comes with a new sturdy steel frame. The frame’s rear chain stays are short, making the bike responsive and easy to handle. We’ve designed this robust, easy-to-use (1 chainring) 24-inch mountain bike for helping children get started with Mountain Biking. With quick and easy front tire removal for easy transportation. Equipped with a bell, lighting, wheel reflectors, and platform pedals. Recommended for 9-to-12-year olds (4’5″ to 4’11”). We offer a lifetime warranty on the bike’s frame, stem, and handlebar. This Bike does not come included with a Kickstand or a Bottle cage.
- Length: 63″, Height: 39.4″, and Width: 22″.
- Two V-Brake pads for effective braking
- These brakes are composed of calipers that exert more or less pressure on the rim to slow or stop the rotation of the wheels.
- Changing gears (6 speeds)
- This bike is equipped with a grip shifter to change between the 6 speeds: It’s safer and easier for children as they don’t need to let go of the handlebar to change gears.
- This makes changing gears to match the terrain simple and easy!
- A reinforced, ergonomic saddle
- A saddle with a sporty design, designed with care to adapt to the morphology of children. It is equipped with a plastic cover at the back (a bumper) to protect it from any impact.
- Riding position
- This MTB is equipped with an inclined stem for maximum comfort. Your position on the bike is slightly raised so you can better anticipate your trajectory.
- The new chain set has a 152 mm crank that is designed for a child’s leg length. This chain set allows you to start pedaling more easily.
- The double chain guard prevents the chain from derailing.
- 24″ wheels and MTB tires
- To transport the bike, we’ve made it easy to remove and attach the front wheel. It is equipped with a quick-release system.
- The tires are designed for mountain biking. The side lugs provide a good grip on turns.
- The recommended tire pressure is indicated on the side of the tire (2 to 3.5 bars). 24″ inner tube, 1.7″ to 2.2″ Schrader valve.