Decathlon Rockrider ST100 Mountain Bike, 27.5″, 21 Speed, Black, Small
Looking for your first Mountain bike and are ready to go on to the bike trails? Our Decathlon Rockrider ST100 Mountain Bike, 27.5″, 21 Speed, Black, Extra Large is a great entry bike that is comfortable, durable, and safe. Our Mountain Bike is designed for your first bike ride in dry weather for up to 1hr:30 min. Our ST100 Mountain Bike has a total speed of 21! With this bike’s lightweight aluminum frame and 27.5” tires on double-walled rims, you can easily get through any obstacle. Considering that you may need to transport or store your bike in a limited space (car trunk, porch, etc.), we have equipped it with a front-wheel quick release. The rear wheel of the bike has a fixing nut that reduces the risk of being stolen. To remove the rear wheel, you will need a wrench. To make sure that you are always comfortable, the frame with a raised position for a straight back, the 80 mm suspension, and the exclusive ergonomic saddle in the shape of a hammock. Soft touch grips and a height adjustable stem Enjoy the comfort and durability of the ST 100 Mountain Bike. We offer a lifetime warranty on the bike’s frame, stem, and handlebar. This Bike does not come included with a Kickstand or a Bottle cage.
- The 100% aluminum CGF frame (Comfort Geometry Frame) is both comfortable and easy to handle. The slope angle has been designed to keep your back straight, while the rear bases were shortened to make the bike very agile in turns.
- The 80 mm front suspension helps you get started with overcoming obstacles on slightly uneven trails easily. Its mechanical spring is a stamp of reliability. And the fork is particularly easy to maintain.
- To adjust the stiffness? It’s very easy using a single dial.
- 3 x 7-speed chainrings, 21 speeds total.
- 2 easy-to-use grip shifters on the handlebar.
- Left (chainrings): control ascents/descents.
- Right (speeds): more precise control over your pedaling.
- With a stem that tilts 10° upwards, the riding position of the ST100 is raised, accessible, and comfortable.
- The saddle of the ST 100 is welded to prevent any movement of the saddle. Your comfort is our priority after your safety, we’ve added an exclusive wider Ergo fit saddle with a hammock shape.
- Easily adjust the height of your saddle with the Flex steel seat post (350mm or 400mm long depending on the bike size). Its smaller 27.2mm diameter provides your seat with natural flexibility, 30% more than a standard solution.
- Two V-Brake pads for effective braking. These brakes are composed of calipers that exert more or less pressure on the rim to slow or stop the rotation of the wheels.
- Thanks to the special design of the ST 100’s aluminum brake levers, you only need two fingers to brake.
- The wheels of the ST 100 are tolerant and robust, with 27.5″ double-walled 28-spoke rims (26″ for the XS size). Start overcoming obstacles fearlessly, including small rocks, cracks, holes, and bumps!