Diapers Size 2, 186 Count – Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Baby Diapers, (Packaging May Vary)
Fear no leaks with new and improved Pampers Swaddlers. Pampers Swaddlers helps prevent up to 100% of leaks, even blowouts. Plus, Dual Leak-Guard Barriers at the legs help protect where leaks happen most. With Swaddlers, you can rest assured that you have superior leak protection* while keeping baby’s skin healthy. That’s why Pampers Swaddlers is the #1 choice of U.S. hospitals, nurses and parents.** Pampers BreatheFree Liner wicks away wetness, allowing baby’s skin to breathe, while the LockAway Channels lock wetness away to help keep baby’s skin dry and healthy. Pampers Swaddlers are dermatologist approved by the Skin Health Alliance, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens and latex,† so you can trust them to be safe and gentle on your little one’s delicate skin. Pampers Swaddlers are available in sizes N–7 and now feature designs with our newest animal characters, Shiloh the Elephant and Freddy the Duck! For trusted protection, trust Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- New! Pampers Swaddlers with a new Blowout Barrier that helps prevent up to 100% leaks, even blowouts
- Helps protect where leaks happens most featuring our Dual Leak-Guard Barriers
- Helps keep baby’s skin dry and healthy thanks to the moisture-wicking BreatheFree Liner
- Gently protects skin from irritation and wetness with ultrasoft, absorbent layers
- Helps let you know when your baby might need a change via the Wetness Indicator
- Featuring new character designs! Meet Shiloh the Elephant and Freddy the Duck
- Trusted protection from Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Product and packaging may vary
- Safety Information: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby’s skin, don’t be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby’s skin with a soft, dry cloth.
- Ingredients: Helps Transport Urine And Feces Into The Diaper Core;Safe,Nontoxic Polymer That Can Absorb And Lock Away Large Amounts Of Liquid To Help Keep Baby Dry;Soft,Fluffy Fibers That Are Derived From Wood Pulp To Help Absorb Liquid;Absorbs And Contains Urine & Feces;Separates Layers Of The Core;Ensures Proper Fit Of The Diaper And Helps Prevent Leakage;Keep Materials In Place,Ensuring Diaper Contents Stay Inside,The Adhesives Are Tucked Away From Baby’s Skin;Waterproof Film To Help Prevent Urine And Feces From Escaping From The Diaper;Non-Woven Fiber Covering Adhered To The Backsheet Film To Create A Soft Feel On The Outside Of The Diaper;Ensures A Secure Hold And Customizable Fit;Material That Changes Color Based On Exposure To Wetness,Letting Parents Know When It’S Time For A Change;Safe,Non-Sensitizing Pigments Used For Fun Design And To Indicate Different Components Of The Diaper;The Lotion On Our Topsheet Is Specially Designed To Help Maintain Healthy Skin;Light Fragrance Added In Very Small Amounts Underneath The Absorbent Materials And Away From Baby’s Skin
- Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.