FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover – Diamond Brown, Jumbo
Give your four-legged family member a perfect new snuggle spot with the supportive comfort of the FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed. With a peak and valley design to promote optimal airflow, cushiony orthopedic egg-crate foam for pressure point relief, and bolstered soft-sided walls, your pet will be napping in the lap of luxury in any position that he chooses. And with this comfy sofa bed, your pup or kitty can claim their own slumber zone in the house or you can place it on the couch next to you for sharing space with your furry friend without having to worry about fur or dander ending up on your furniture. Plus, the plush faux fur surface feels oh-so-nice on delicate paws and noses!
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Water-resistant base is crafted from poly-canvas material that’s easy to spot clean and also keeps pets cozy and dry.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
|Dimensions||44 x 35 x 8.5 inches|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds|
- Remove filling (foam core). Zip close.
- Shake off any loose debris from cover before washing.
- Fiber filled bolsters should not be washed. Foam can be spot cleaned with mild soap as needed.
- Hand or machine wash separately; cold water. Do not bleach. Line dry or tumble dry low. Foam can be spot cleaned with mild soap as needed.
- Press excess water from mat. Air dry. Do not wring. Do not machine wash foam.
|Size||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Height||Sleep Surface Length||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Height||Bolster Length||Recommended Pet Weight|
|Small||20 inches||15 inches||6.25 inches||15 inches||12.5 inches||3 inches||9.5 inches||Up to 20 lbs|
|Medium||30 inches||20 inches||6.5 inches||23 inches||16.5 inches||3 inches||13.5 inches||Up to 35 lbs|
|Large||36 inches||27 inches||7.25 inches||28 inches||23 inches||3 inches||18 inches||Up to 50 lbs|
|Jumbo||44 inches||35 inches||8.5 inches||35 inches||30.5 inches||4 inches||23 inches||Up to 95 lbs|
|Jumbo Plus||53 inches||42 inches||10.5 inches||42.5 inches||37.25 inches||5 inches||26.75 inches||95+ lbs|
Color: Diamond Brown
Inviting in form and function, this super cozy bed is designed to provide optimum comfort for pets of all ages. The traditional sofa design features three-sided fluffy bolsters for extra cushioned loft, as well as great orthopedic support for both cats and dogs.
(The product pictured is the Large size. Please refer to the chart below for other available sizes and dimensions.)
The sleep surface is lined with high pile faux fur fabric that is luxuriously soft and plush to the touch, a great complement to the durable woven upholstery material covering the sides and bolsters.
The fluffy-filled bolsters are lightweight but supportive. The three-sided design ensures plenty of high-loft headrest cushion, as well as cozy nooks and crannies for pets to burrow into. The bolsters also provide great orthopedic support for aching joints.
Egg Crate Orthopedic Foam Base
The egg-crate foam core soothes pressure points and provides great support for aching joints and muscles so pets can enjoy a more restorative night’s rest. The peak-and-valley design also works to improve air circulation for enhanced comfort.
CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
Our foam is 100% manufactured in the USA and independently tested through the CertiPUR-US program to ensure that it meets the standards for content, emissions, and durability.* To reduce our carbon footprint, our beds may be shipped under compression; allow up to 48 hours for the foam to expand and regain its original shape. For bolsters, gently squeeze and loosen any clumped fill material to promote better recovery after compression.
(*Certification issued by Alliance for Flexible Polyurethane Foam, Inc. for 2019)
There are no reviews yet.