Eden Organic Pinto Beans, 15 oz Can (12-Pack)
Eden Pinto Beans are organic American family grown, soaked overnight, and pressure cooked with kombu seaweed at Eden’s certified organic, kosher cannery. An all-purpose bean with a creamy appealing taste, pinto beans are the most popular bean in the U.S. Its Spanish name Pinto means ‘painted’ for their painted appearance that cooks into a pale rose color.
- Plant-based protein, complex carbs, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, polyphenols, phytonutrients, excellent fiber, folate B9, zinc, and iron.
- U.S. organic family sourced. Creating and supporting local supply for decades.
- Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegan, Kosher, Low Fat, High Fiber.
- BPA, BPS, and phthalate free cans since 1999.
- Eden Foods is a principled natural food company, est. 1968. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO, skilled growers and handlers; a reliable alternative to commercial food. Uncompromised, pure, most delicious nutrient rich foods.