Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp 8.5-Inch Ceramic with Dimmable Switch
Fluker’s Clamp Lamp with Dimmer is an excellent accessory for your reptile’s habitat for necessary light or heat. All lamps accept both regular and ceramic heat emitting lamps. Safety clamps easily attach to the rims of most terrariums.
- Color Black
Shade Material Ceramic
Included Components Product in Description
- Rated for up to 150 watts
The perfect lamp for reptiles that like to bask.
Equipped with a dimmer that allows you to control the heat/light.
- UL-listed lamp is perfect for reptiles that like to bask and features a dimmer that allows you to adjust the heat as well as the lighting in your terrarium
Has a 6′ cord that comes with a polarized plug for added safety, a ceramic socket, a spring-loaded, swivel-head clamp and is intended for use with incandescent bulbs
Made with convenience in mind, these special reptile lamps can be utilized in a variety of locations and positions to best accommodate your desert or tropical terrarium
Lamp is an excellent way to provide your precious pets with the incandescent lighting they need
Safety clamps easily attach to the rims of most terrariums
The portable lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be full inserted. Do not alter the plug. For use above screen top reptile enclosures. Not for use inside any animal cage or enclosure. This is to protect animals from burns and prevent risk of fire. Do not allow product to come in contact with carpet, draperies, or other flammable material.
Set lamp high at one end of terrarium; pet may retreat to cooler side if desired. Provide structure allowing pet top climb up toward lamp. Do Not put food or water under lamp! Dimming option does Not work for compact fluorescent or mercury vapor bulbs. To use these bulbs the dimmer switch must be turned completely on.
- Do Not use bulbs over 75W with dimmer function
- Do Not cover with blankets, rugs, or any materialDo
- Not use damaged cord sets – inspect periodicallyDo
- Not exceed electrical rating F
- ull extend cord before using U
- nplug when not in use Us
- e indoors onlyFu
- lly inset plug
- Keep away from children and pets
Set lamp high at one end of terrarium; pet may retreat to cooler side if desired. Provide structure allowing pet top climb up toward lamp. DO NOT put food or water under lamp! Dimming option does NOT work for compact fluorescent or mercury vapor bulbs. To use these bulbs, the dimmer switch must be turned completely on.
1. Open the box and the plastic bag, then spread out the objects.
2. Unscrew the base of the clamp to extend it to its outermost.
3. Once you have unscrewed the clamp, place the “ball” of the holster between the clamp.
4. After you have the “ball” of the holster in one side of the clamp, place the lamp in the other side, the screw the washer in until it stops.
There are no reviews yet.