GE, Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
To keep your water tasting and smelling great consider installing the GE Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. This water filter is installed under your sink for a discreet appearance and filters up to 11 Gal. of water daily. The reverse osmosis membrane helps reduce microscopic contaminants such as arsenic, lead and ammonia, for better tasting water for drinking and cooking. The filter indicator reminds you when to replace the filter.
- Triple-stage filtration – Our triple-stage filtration process reduces 95 impurities from your drinking water, including lead
- Lead removal – Lead is invisible, tasteless and odorless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Design and function – Our filtration faucet is as functional as it is stylish, with a filter change indicator to alert you when it’s time to change your filter
- Big results, small footprint – Get the best in filtration without sacrificing your space. Our reverse osmosis system is easy to install under the sink
- NSF/ANSI certified – Certified to meet the highest quality control standards. Full details found on the performance data sheet
- Premium filtration – Maintain premium filtration levels with replacement filters FQ18PN and FQ18MN
- Easy-change filter -Change filters in a snap with zero mess, thanks to the twist/lock design
- Easy install – With push-to-connect fittings, you can install your system in no time
There are no reviews yet.