Guardian Technologies Hi-Performance Air Purifier Tower Console with HEPA Filter and Air Quality Sensor
The GermGuardian Air Purifier Console with HEPA filter helps relieve allergies by capturing 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size with its 360° filter. The activated carbon filter attacks common household odors including those caused by smoke, cooking and pets. It also works to reduce the many VOCs that are emitted by common household products and cleaning chemicals. This unit is designed with an easy to use touch control panel with features that support your homes indoor air quality. Equipped with 4 fan speeds, air quality monitor, auto mode, sleep mode, timer and a child lock. The Air Quality Monitor detects the amount of particles in the air and displays the air rating on an easy to read 3 color LED display. When in auto mode the GermGuardian reads real time air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed, providing you with peace of mind that your unit is filtering your air accordingly. In sleep mode, the unit will run in low mode while the display lights turn off. The purifier has a timer for 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours and a child lock. 19 in. tall, this GermGuardian provides air cleaning in rooms up to 298 sq. ft.
- Allergen Control: 360° HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens
- Captures odors: activated carbon filter reduces odors from pets, smoking, cooking along with many VOCs emitted from a variety of household products and chemicals
- Air Quality Monitor (AQM) with indicator display: Smart AQM detects particulate matter that is 2.5+ microns in size and can automatically adjust to optimize room air quality, the air quality monitor will change colors indicating the real time air
- quality level in the room from good, average, poor and very poor
- High performance: 19 in. console is best used for rooms up to 298 sq. ft. filters and circulates room air over 4 x per hour, the higher the CADR the faster the unit filters the air, smoke 192; dust 199; pollen 221
- Auto mode: automatically adjusts between the 4 fan speeds depending on the air quality level in the room, providing you with peace of mind that your air purifier is filtering your air accordingly
- Sleep mode: library quiet operation while display lights turn off to help darken the room for sleeping
- Easy to use: digital touch controls to control fan speed, sleep mode, auto mode, timer and child lock
- Exceeds industry standards: AHAM verified, Energy Star certified and carb compliant
- Filter replacement reminder: only 1-single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product; replacement filter is filter P (model FLT5800), important: use genuine guardian technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance, 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
There are no reviews yet.