Howard Products ORS016 Orange Oil Wood Polish, 16 oz. Howard Orange Oil Wood Polish has been using the polishing power of real orange oil to gently clean and polish wood finishes for over 35 years. Orange essence oils are derived from the rind of the orange and have excellent cleaning and polishing properties.
These special oils, blended with a highly refined mineral oil, enhance the depth and bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Howard Orange Oil can be used on all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish like many other wood cleaners. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
Howard Products ORS016 Orange Oil Wood Polish, 16 oz
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful, natural glow using real orange oil
- Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, and antiques
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood’s natural beauty
- Clean and polish all wood finishes with real citris oils
- Leaves no wax build-up, only a nice shine and a fresh citrus scent
- Does not contain silicone oil or linseed oil
- Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods