Hesung Inflatable Play Center, 115″ X 70″ X 44″ Full-Sized Kiddie Pool with Slide, Fountain Arch, Ball Roller for Toddler, Kids, Baby, Thick Wear-Resistant Big Above Ground, Garden Backyard Water Park
- Full-Sized Inflatable Pool for All Kids: Hesung 115″ X 70″ X 44″ kiddie pool with slide, donut fountain arch and ball roller can hold up to 3-4 kids enabling them to jump for joy. Our play center with two pools allow you to build a water park in the backyard without having to go all the way to the beach or water park.
- Enjoy Water Fun in Whole Summer: Connect the hose and fill the pool with water to use it as a water park. The inflatable smooth slides and donut fountain arch bring endless fun to your children. They can also the play the ball roller and ring toss games for extra fun. Hesung inflatable water park keeps your children cool and fun throughout the summer.
- Safe and Durable: Hesung pool made with 0.42mm thick Naphthalene material is Lead Free, BPA-free and CPSIA, CPC and ASTM certified. It meets the standards of international children’s toys. This inflatable play center is 80% thicker than most of its competitors in the market, reducing the risk of punctures for a long service life and reinforced safety.
- Longer Service Life: Hesung inflatable pool with slide are built with long-lasting anti-UV material. These latest PVC materials provide sun protection to prevent the inflatable play center pool from deformation under the sunlight and ensure an extended use time. They also make this wading pool safe to use under the sun.
- Easy to Use: Hesung inflatable play center can be effortlessly inflated in only 1 minute with an electric pump (not included). Simply Connect the hose and fill it with water, balls and other toys to level up the fun.
2 Pools Area for Double Fun
Designed with two rings zones, one of the pools is shallower to better accommodate kids children of different heights.
Your children’s safety is our top priority, so we’ve installed heightened and strengthened inflatable cushion padding to assist little ones as they play.
When using the air pump, aiming at the inflatable port. Use a small stick to poke in it to make it easier to deflate.