Lodge Cast Iron Serving Pot Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart
The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should.
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
- Lid converts to a 10.25 Inch Skillet
- Loop handles provide secure control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire. Great for induction cooktops.
- NOTE: Due to seasoning process of the product. surface can sometimes flake and reveal a brownish color beneath. The brownish color is not rust but caramelized seasoning baked onto the iron itself and disappears with use.
- Made with nontoxic, PFOA & PFTE free material
|Finish Type||Natural easy-release finish|
|Product Care Instructions||Hand Wash Only|
|Item Weight||13.1 Pounds|
|Lid Material||Cast Iron|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
|Temperature Rating||315 Degrees Celsius|
|Product Dimensions||11.15″W x 5.55″H|
|Item Weight||13.13 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||Cast Iron Serving Pot|