Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – Size 15 1/4″
For 125 years, this classic American skillet has been a staple in kitchens around the world. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you turn your meals into delicious moments. It’s even the perfect size to bake pies.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating.
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire.
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise or grill.
- Great for induction cooktops.
USE AND CARE:
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Each time you use pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to cooking surface and preheat pan slowly before adding food.
- Hand-wash with small amount of soap.
- If needed, use pan scraper to remove stuck-on food.
- To remove stubborn food residue, simmer small amount of water in pan for 3–5 minutes, then use pan scraper after pan has cooled.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with lint-free cloth or paper towel. It is normal for black seasoning residue to appear on towel.
- After each use, rub very light layer of cooking oil or seasoning spray onto surface of cookware. Use paper towel to remove any residue.
- For best results, use Lodge Cast Iron Care Kit (sold separately).