Makita BL1850B-2 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion High Capacity Battery Pack 5.0 Ah with LED Charge Level Indicator (2-Pack)
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard Lithium-Ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0Ah battery, model BL1850B, combines more run time (65% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an on-board LED charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls.
- Integrated LED battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 45-minutes or less
Compatible with 18-Volt LXT tools
Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4 degree F/-20 degree C)
- Star protection allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating
Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
There are no reviews yet.