40V max XGT 5.0Ah Battery
The Makita 40V max XGT Lithium-Ion Battery charges faster and works longer, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The XGT 5.0Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 50 minutes or less, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.XGT Batteries feature an impact-resistant outer case and a shock-absorbing inner liner to protect the battery in harsh job site environments. Rigid rails secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications. Each battery features digital communication that works with tools to optimize performance and chargers to protect against overload, over-discharge, and overheating.XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- Higher output power
- Delivers up to 25% longer run time*
- Battery charge level with 4 bright green L.E.D. indicators allows the user to clearly see charge level
- Reaches full charge in 50 minutes or less
- Enhanced cooling system is engineered to maximize battery life
- XGT batteries features an advanced design impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner engineered to protect the battery in harsh jobsite environments
- The digital communication within XGT optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- XGT Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- The digital communication within XGT actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
There are no reviews yet.