Marathon Yard Rover – 2 Tire Wheelbarrow Garden Cart – Green/Black
- The yard Rover features two, air-filled wheels, making it easier to lift, balance and maneuver.
- The loop handle allows users to effortlessly push, pull or dump the contents of the yard Rover.
- It features a rust-proof 5-cubic foot poly tray and 300-pound load capacity, perfect for residential use.
- It takes minutes to assemble. The only tools required for assembly are a crescent wrench and flat-head screwdriver.
- At 25 pounds, It weighs about 25% less than an average wheelbarrow.
- Material Type: Polypropylene
- Power Source Type: Manual
Garden Star Yard Rover
The perfect companion to your gardening needs
The Yard Rover has a durable plastic, rust proof 5 cubic foot tray. The 300-lb weight capacity and two air-filled tires, makes this Yard Rover easier to lift, balance and maneuver around the garden, lawn, barn, or farm. Suited to haul any items on most terrains. This is a perfect tool to use around the garden, lawn, barn or farm. With easy assembly this heavy duty wheelbarrow is built to last!
- Two Air Filled 14.5 inch Tires
- Easy to balance and maneuver
- Loop handle
- 300-lb weight capacity
The loop handle makes it easy for the user to push, pull or dump the contents of the Yard Rover. This durable Yard Rover will stand up to the elements.
Tray & Functionality
The Yard Rover features a 5 cubic foot polypropylene plastic, durable, impact resistance, no-rust tray that will stand up to the elements. The contoured tray allows for ease in dumping any materials and larger loads. The Yard Rover has a 300-lb capacity and can hold a variety of items such as bulky rock, mulch, top soil, bark bags, logs, yard waste, debris & more.
The Yard Rover is designed to stand upright or hang on a wall to conveniently store away until your next use, without compromising significant amounts of storage space. Weighing only 25 pounds it is 25% less than the average wheelbarrow.
The dual air-filled tires create an even load weight distribution, optimal balance and excellent handling even over rough terrain. The Yard Rover is equipped with 2-14.5 inch air-filled tires giving you ease of lift, bounce and stability.
There are no reviews yet.