Merrick Grain Free Real Bison, Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10 lbs.
Merrick Dry Dog Food Real Bison, Beef and Sweet Potato Grain Free Dog Food Recipe is crafted with whole foods and deboned bison as the first ingredient in this real meat dog food. Providing high-quality protein, this Merrick grain free dog food recipe helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. With 65% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 35% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients, this complete and balanced natural dog food is rich in protein and fiber. Leading levels of omega fatty acids in this adult dog food help support your dog’s healthy skin and coat. This high protein dog food helps maintain healthy hips and joints by providing leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs. This grain free dry dog food contains no corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Merrick dog food recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- – Merrick Dry Dog Food, Real Bison, Beef and Sweet Potato Grain Free Dog Food Recipe
- – Real deboned bison is always the first ingredient in this natural dog food
- – Bison and beef dog food grain free recipe with 65% protein and healthy fat ingredients and 35% produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients
- – With 72% of protein from animal sources, this healthy dog food offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- – High protein dog food with omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and shiny coat, plus glucosamine and chondroitin for dogs to help maintain healthy hips and joints
Using the chart on the back of the pack, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog’s diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
There are no reviews yet.