Merrick Lil’ Plates Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 20 lbs.
Merrick Lil’ Plates Grain Free Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food is crafted specifically for small breed dogs. With real deboned chicken as the first ingredient, this small breed dog food dry recipe helps to build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. This grain free dry dog food for small dogs is crafted without grain or gluten ingredients, and every serving includes probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion. Leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin make a grain free dog food that helps to maintain healthy hips and joints. This chicken dog food with sweet potatoes offers complete and balanced nutrition with omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help maintain a healthy coat and skin. With a perfectly crunchy texture and small dog food kibble size, this healthy dog food helps to reduce plaque and keep your dog’s teeth clean. Merrick dog food recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- – Merrick Lil’ Plates Small Breed Dog Food, Grain Free Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe, Small Dog Food
- – Real deboned chicken is always the first ingredient in this small breed dry dog food, which offers the ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help a dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy
- – Natural dog food grain free recipe crafted with probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion
- – Merrick dog food small breed recipe made with leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to aid in maintaining healthy hips and joints while omega 3 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy coat and skin
- – This Merrick Lil Plates dog food for small dogs features small kibble to clean teeth and help reduce plaque
Using the chart on the back of the package, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog’s diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/4 cup for every 3 oz. of wet food. Sizes & Amounts-> 2 lbs-> 1/3 cup, 5 lbs-> 2/3 cup, 10 lbs-> 1 cup, 15 lbs-> 1 1/4 cups, 20 lbs-> 1 1/2 cups, 25 lbs-> 1 3/4 cups, 30 lbs-> 2 cups. For dogs over 30 lbs: add 1/4 cup per additional 5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.