Metabo HPT NR90ADS1M 30-Degree Pneumatic Framing Nail Gun (Nailer)
The NR90AD(S1)M framing nail gun drives paper collated nails from 2″ up to 3-1/2″ in length and features Metabo HPT’s next generation “industrial design.” Weighing only 7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction. Allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
- APPLICATIONS: Great for floor and framing, roof decking and housing construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 7 lbs and well- balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in paper collated framing nails
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Easy tool-less adjustment dial allows for countersink or flush driving nails into a variety of materials
- LOADING: Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy
- Click here for more Nailers on Our Website
- Review this product on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.