Michelin Energy Saver A/S All-Season 225/50R17 94V Tire
Michelin North America’s most fuel-efficient car tire. The All-Season Passenger Energy Saver A/S is the tire for drivers of hybrid and fuel-efficient passenger cars that want to maximize fuel economy without giving up traction on dry, wet and wintertime surfaces. Earning the status of Michelin Green X technology, Energy Saver A/S tires can increase the efficiency of vehicle’s performance while lowering the environmental impact all while reducing fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions. Building on the technologies of the Michelin Energy Saver summer tires, the Energy Saver A/S All-Season Passenger car tire offers exceptionally low rolling resistance at or below the levels offered the original counterpart while delivering year-round traction, even in light snow.
To improve engine fuel efficiency by keeping the tire at a lower temperature, The Energy Saver A/S features Michelin’s EnergySaver Construction combined with a unique silica-based tread rubber. The compound is molded into a symmetric design that has siped, independent tread blocks to provide predictable handling, no compromise stopping performance and all-season traction all without giving up fuel efficiency. To lessen the chance of hydroplaning and help with wet traction, the circumferential and lateral grooves direct water through the tread design.
The Energy Saver provides reduced vibrations and offers a quieter ride with less road noise thanks to the Michelin Comfort Control Technology. It uses computer-optimized design and precision. The tire’s internal structure also has twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped polyamide on top of a polyester cord casing to combine strength, efficiency and comfort.
- Save up to $400 USD in Gas Over the Life of Your Tires at 3.75 USD Per Gallon versus a Leading Competitor
- EnergySaver Construction Combined with a Special Type of Tread Rubber, Keeps the Tire Cooler
- Improves Fuel Efficiency and Reduces CO2 Emissions
- Lasts up to 16,000 Miles Longer than a Leading Competitor
- all-season compound
- superb fuel efficiency
- a quiet, enjoyable ride
- highway stability
- Car Type: Passenger Car, Minivan Tires, Performance: Highway Terrain, Season: All-Season, Size: 225/50R17 94V, Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 480 A A
- Tire Size: 225/50R17
- Warranty Distance: “55,000”
- Tire Season: All-Season
- Tire Speed Rating: V
- Tire Type: Passenger Car Tires
- Tire Load Index: 94
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): 480 A A
- Tire Traction Rating: A
- Tire Treadwear Rating: 480
- Tread Depth: 9/32
- Model: 70895
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70895
- Manufacturer: Michelin North America Inc.