Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20 M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver Kit W/ M12 Flood Light
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity. These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPM and 300 in./lbs. of torque. M12 Rover Mounting Flood Light allows users to take light anywhere and hang it everywhere. Equipped with strong magnets, a spring-loaded clamp, keyhole hanger and a wire hanger, it’s built to adapt to any work environment. This flood light provides up to 1,000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output and is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods.
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag, one 2364-20 M12 ROVER flood light
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt clip attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- 1000 Lumens of TRUVIEW high definition output
- TRUEVIEW high definition output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20 on Youtube
|Battery Power Type||Lithium Ion||Charger Included||Charger Included|
|Cordless Tool Type||Drill/Driver||Cordless/Corded||Cordless|
|Drill/ Driver Type||Power Drill||Included||Belt Clip, Tool Bag|
|Maximum Speed (RPM)||1600 RPM||Motor Type||Brushless|
|Number of Tools (Bonus Tool Not Included)||1||Number of Total Batteries Included||2|
|Power Tool Features||Forward/Reverse Switch, LED Light, Sub-Compact, Variable Speed||Returnable||90-Day|
|Tools Product Type||Power Tool||Torque (lb-in)||300 In lbs|
|Voltage (volts)||12 V|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||UL Listed||Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Warranty on Tools, 2 Year on Compact Battery|
Driven to Outperform
Lightweight and Ergonomic Designs
For easy portability and faster operation
Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Form
Featuring three Milwaukee-exclusive innovations
Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motors
Require less maintenance, reduce friction maximizing the lifespan of the motor.
Milwaukee REDLINK PLUS Intelligence
Protects tool with best in class thermal and overload monitoring. Advanced electronic communication optimizes tool performance.
M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Packs
An industry-leader in lithium-ion battery technology
Part of the M12 System – Fits all M12 Batteries
M12 FUEL HATCHET
6″ Pruning Saw with power to cut 3″ hardwoods, and delivers up to 120 cuts per charge.
M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool
The fastest 12V cut speed, lowest full-tool vibration, and tool-free blade change.
M12 FUEL 1/2″ Digital Torque Wrench w/ ONE-KEY
The first torque wrench with a motor delivers increased productivity, precise torque, and reporting functionality.
M12 FUEL 1/4″ Straight Die Grinder
Outperforms pneumatic die grinders by 20%
M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver
Provides unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque
M12 FUEL 1/2″ Stubby Impact Wrench
The most compact cordless impact wrench at only 4.9″ in length.