Milwaukee 2527-21 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6 in. HATCHET Pruning Saw Kit with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL HATCHET 6 in. Pruning Saw Kit delivers unmatched control and access, has the power to cut 3 in. hardwoods and delivers up to 120 cuts per charge. This electric pruning saw is designed to meet the ergonomic, performance and durability needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Weighing less than 5 lbs. and featuring a compact design, the cordless pruning saw gives users increased control and maneuverability in tight access areas. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding hardwood materials. The REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables full-circle communication between the tool and battery, providing users with unmatched levels of performance, protection and productivity. The advanced electronic package also delivers an instant throttle response and a variable speed trigger for ultimate control over the power range. The M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Ah Battery delivers best in class run-time and performance. This pruning saw features a full house chain, easy access chain tensioner, automatic oiler, metal bucking spikes and onboard storage for the scrench. The M12 FUEL HATCHET 6 in. Pruning Saw is part of the M12 System which is fully compatible with over 100 solutions. This tool kit includes 1 M12 FUEL HATCHET Pruning Saw (2527-20), 1 M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2440), 1 M12 Charger (48-59-2401), 1 Oregon 6 in. Bar and Chain, 1 Scabbard and 1 Scrench, Pruning Saw Kit
Includes: 1 M12 FUEL HATCHET pruning saw (2527-20), 1 M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery pack (48-11-2440), 1 M12 charger (48-59-2401), 1 oregon 6 in. bar and chain, 1 scabbard, 1 scrench
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding materials
- Full house chain minimizes vibration and delivers clean cuts
- Easy access chain tensioner allows for quick adjustments to chain tension
- Automatic oiler delivers proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Translucent oil reservoir allows for clear visibility to oil levels
- All metal bucking spikes allow for increased leverage during applications
- Variable speed trigger increases user control
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Tool with battery weighs less than 5 lbs.
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100 solutions
From the Manufacturer
I use this hand held chain saw to trim palm fonds. This awesome milwaukee machine rips right them. I had purchased a cheaper version of this type of saw and it broke the first time I used it. I have many other milwaukee power tools and they are all top quality. This tool I rate as my best purchase and the most fun. You will be happy too!