Milwaukee 2551-22-2505-20 M12 FUEL 12V Li-Ion Cordless SURGE 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver and 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver Combo Kit
The Milwaukee 2551-22-2505-20 M12 FUEL SURGE 1/4 in. Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industry’s first 12-Volt hydraulic impact driver. Featuring the FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, the hydraulic impact will allow users to experience operation up to 2X quieter with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
The compact size of the tool and battery provides users with unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt and easy fitting into a job site tool bag. Performance is not sacrificed despite lower peak torque due to its Longer Sustained Torque that allows the tool to complete core users most common applications.
The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0 RPM to 3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. Built-in REDLINK PLUS intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the user’s tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. Milwaukee 2551-22-2505-20
The cordless impact driver is compatible with all Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, delivering users with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. Milwaukee 2551-22-2505-20
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12-Volt impact drivers
- Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life, Milwaukee 2551-22-2505-20
REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 2505-20 inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Includes: 2551-20, 48-11-2420 two M12 12-Volt 2.0 Ah lithium-ion compact battery pack, 48-59-2401 M12 12-Volt lithium-ion battery charger, belt clip, contractor bag, installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset, and right angle), belt clip, and compartmentalized contractor bag